Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Henry survival rifle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default ar7

I been around along time my ar7"s over thirty years old my dad bought it at jc pennys for 69$ can"t even begin to think how many rounds been through it , the missfires were the ammo not the wepon. so good luck & good shooting

Old 06-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Henry survival 22.

I have had my Henry for over 6 years and I have gotten a few rabits as well as a whole lot of paper targets I have tryed a scope and found it more troublesome I like the peep sight it has and it is pretty dang accurate as is but you need to practice , practice , practice with it as we all know if it isnt used it is lost to us mine has never failed me I use CCI 22 hollow pint mini mags it has enough power to work the action and is a clean burning ammo as we all know out in the field it isnt easy to maintain a perfectly clean weapon I dont care who you are I been doing suvival works for well over 25 years form the mountains to the sea side and I use alot of muzzle loaders but I have ALWAYS had my little Henry stuck in the back of my pack ....and yes Henry beats Charter Arms as well as Armalight in dependability but they are a bit hard to find as guys dont like giving them up ( like me )