Help an ignorant shooter with his scope mount? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Help an ignorant shooter with his scope mount?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 01:18 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

actually that kind of looks like the same scope I have on my crossman. no offense I don't like the ruger 10/22 i think that the dove tail they put on there is pretty much a joke. I would save up some money and see what you can find for rac railing and just use that instead, it would also give a better platform and more options for optics just saying.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 04-12-2011, 02:48 AM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

You should try some of these, they work great.

Talley Lightweight 2-Piece Scope Mounts with Integral 1" Rings Ruger 10/22 Matte Medium - MidwayUSA

Old 04-12-2011, 05:37 AM   #13

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Don't buy anything yet. I rummage through my spare parts bin and see if I have what you need, if I do its yours.
12fretter

checked the box, no weaver base but I do have rings that should fit...PM me you mailing info if you are interested...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #14

Liked 50 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 1

PM Sent. Thanks J.

12FRETTER

Old 04-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #15

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

I had a problem with my 10/22's scope mount, I kept shooting left & right. I later found out that it came loose so I remounted it with blue threadlock, it ain't moving now.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM