GunDoc's 10/22 Trigger Job - NICE!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > GunDoc's 10/22 Trigger Job - NICE!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
KMO
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default GunDoc's 10/22 Trigger Job - NICE!

I keep reading new threads about how to do a 10/22 trigger job "on the cheap." Even though I'm a big fan of the "do-it-yourselfer" taking on new projects, there is really nothing quite like turning some jobs over to a real pro. I was the lucky winner of GunDoc's July 4th prize this year (I actually won a drawing?), and I opted to send him my trigger assemblies from my two 10/22's. The result? Oh my! Clean, crisp break...just right! Thanks to GunDoc for his generosity. My mostly factory 10/22's are a real joy to shoot...even more than before. If you really want to be confident in a job done right, cough up a few bucks & send your triggers to GunDoc...worth every cent... Welcome to Great West Gunsmithing

"In God We Trust"
www.SunflowerAmmo.com
www.Mo-Rod.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-25-2011, 05:16 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Thanks KMO, I hope you enjoy them!

Doc