Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > First range trip with the Marlin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default First range trip with the Marlin

At a recent Gun show I picked up a Marlin Glendale Model 10 .22 rifle and took it to the range for the first time today. Nice little gun! I set up a target at 50 yards and commenced to putting holes in it. As this is the first rifle shooting I've done in quite some time, I figured I'd be doing good to hit the target. (Heck, that far away I can barely see it!) Anyway, I was pleasantly suprised to see holes magically appear when I looked through the binoculars! As I got the feel of the gun I realised it was shooting slightly high and left. I didn't mess with the sights on this trip, but will try that in the future. Ammo was a box of gun show specials, and assorted rounds that I had in my drawer for years. All in all a very fun day on the range, and good shooting little gun that I plan to hold on to.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here