Daisy Heddon V/L 22 case less rifle

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Daisy Heddon V/L 22 case less rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Daisy Heddon V/L 22 case less rifle

Hi, I need help with the loading instructions for a dasiy heddon V/L 22 cal. case less rifle. My grandfather passed away and it was one of the rifles I wanted. I dont remember how he loaded it and I can not find any instructions. It has a plastic stock and I believe it loaded through the butt stock. Any help would be great. Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2009, 04:12 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9512 Times on 4094 Posts
Likes Given: 1494

Have not seen one in ages, and can't remember. You might try emailing these folks: Daisy Outdoor Products

You DO understand that these do NOT shoot regular 22 ammo? Finding the VL caseless is a bit of a challenge, to say the least.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.