Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > cricket 22 sights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 03:21 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

Default cricket 22 sights

I got my wife a pink cricket and she hates the sights. looking for iron sights mainly. there are peep sights on it now

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-22-2012, 03:46 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Take it to a gunsmith and have some fiber optic sights put on. She'll love 'em.

Best of Luck.

Magpul

Old 06-22-2012, 04:16 AM   #3

Liked 696 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 224

"Take it to a gunsmith and have some fiber optic sights put on. She'll love 'em."

I agree

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:58 AM   #4

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

The people that make your cricket sell a sight base that uses your rear sight platform and two holes that are already drilled and tapped in the front receiver ring for mounting.The base will allow any proper rim fire rated scope or red dot sight to be mounted.

If open sights are your sticking point then you might want to call or e-mail Cricket,I suspect they have heard this question before and they are nice people to deal with and may have a sight on the accessory list .

A call to Williams gun sight Co. or perhaps Brownells or Midway might also yield a result.(?)