Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Christmas present

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Default Christmas present

hat do you think about a ruger 10/22 for a Christmas present?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #2

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiahunter View Post
hat do you think about a ruger 10/22 for a Christmas present?
I'd love it...thanks...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 12-14-2011, 01:45 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 314 Times on 186 Posts
Likes Given: 63

I don't have one in the safe yet. I'll PM you my shipping address. There's no reason we can't keep a gift like that just between friends.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:48 AM   #4

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Spread the wealth my man!! I have one but it's lonely in there with all the big guns...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 12-14-2011, 01:49 AM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Good one guys! But seriously, what do really think?

Old 12-14-2011, 01:49 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandabooks View Post
I don't have one in the safe yet. I'll PM you my shipping address. There's no reason we can't keep a gift like that just between friends.
Back off man I was here first...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 12-14-2011, 01:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiahunter View Post
Good one guys! But seriously, what do really think?
A 10/22 is a great plinker for boys and girls of all ages. It's a good starter for a young son or daughter just getting into the sport and you will enjoy it as well. They are rugged, accurate and can be customized with 100's of aftermarket parts. Best of all the ammo is dirt cheap.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:52 AM   #8

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Back off man I was here first...
It's go time!!!

Seriously though...for who? Well, no matter, great for anybody, kid, noob shooter, exp shooter, don't think twice, just go get one, I promise you won't be sorry. Quite a few threads here about it, in fact, learning about it here is how I decided on mine...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 12-14-2011, 02:54 AM   #9
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6956 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

I would like one, too. I don't own any long guns yet and I think the Ruger 10/22 would be a good place for me to start.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:58 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I would like one, too. I don't own any long guns yet and I think the Ruger 10/22 would be a good place for me to start.
What are you waiting for? You're a bonafide Rugerholic anyway...