Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > brass framed .22 revolving rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default brass framed .22 revolving rifle

Hello all, happy to be here, new to this forum, new to any forum for that matter, i have a question on a rifle .22cal brass framed revolving rifle, very heavy oct barrel and heavy cylinder we know it's an italian copy of a remington and acceptance marks are from the early 80's its well made and shoots well!, i picked it up a few weeks ago, has texas carbine on barrel and what looks like 3 r's one within the other for logo, we can't find out for the life of us who made it! never seen another like it, was hoping one of you experts could help? i'll post pictures when i figure out how to do that. Bill @ kingpin hotrods, user name......kingpin, and thank you for any reply!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-29-2009, 12:50 AM   #2

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Unfortunatly you may never know. There have been quite a few different copy manufactures in Italy over the years. Just know that it is built good and solid.

Old 08-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #3

Default revolving rifle

thanks cpttango, i am inclined to think your right, googled it every wich way but nothing!, it is well made, if it was anything bigger like 45lc i would'nt shoot it without a face mask and no fingers near the cylinder, this gun has a wooden foregrip and seems to shoot well although i'm blind as a bat its quite accurate almost a bull barrel, i'll still post pic's and see what you folks think..........kingpin