Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Bereatta Neo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bereatta Neo

Does anybody have any experience with a Beretta Neo? They look a little toylike, but if they were good shooters.................

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-03-2007, 03:04 PM   #2

Sorry, just noticed this was a long guns area. Please remove.

Old 11-05-2007, 01:22 AM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I have a 6" model with a Tasco 30mm Red Dot on top. This is not going to win any matches but for a plinker small game pistol. They are well worth the money. I have well over 2000 rounds threw mine. It took a few hundred to get all worked in but after that not a hiccup. I shot the last 1500 rounds without cleaning and it would eat anything I put in the mag. I just took it apart and cleaned it and lubed it all up with Wilson Combat Gun Grease works like a champ.

When I bought the Neos i was looking at the S&W 22-A and the Ruger 22/45. Both did not offer a weaver (Picitennie) rail on it The Ruger looked like a made in China junk toy, and the Smith didn't offer some of the things the Neos did like an ambi safety (Which was a must for me as my wife is a south paw). The checkering on the Ruger was shallow very sharp and the corners were so sharp which make it like trying to shoot while holing on to a knife blade. The smith had the mag release in the front of the grip making it easy to drop the mag while shooting for a new shooter.

Last edited by cpttango30; 11-05-2007 at 01:23 AM. Reason: added picture

Old 11-05-2007, 05:19 AM   #4

Thanks. I have an affinity for Berettas, and will probably acquire one of these soon. It'll be interesting to pit it against my Buckmark just for fun.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:06 PM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I did and the buckmark had mine on the accuracy department but mine was not that far behind.