Ar 15
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Ar 15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ar 15

Im pretty new to Guns as I stated in my intro but I have been shooting my friend's ar 15 and I think it'd be something is want to invest in getting. I'm not sure exactly which it is but it's a smith and Weston im pretty sure, does anyone know a website where they sell the already together or want to point me in the direction of how to assemble one and what parts I'd need to buy, I'm just looking for one to take to the ranges now and then and maybe go hunting eventually, so im not looking to break the bank but I just want to spend my money once on something that'll last me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-19-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1169 Times on 762 Posts
Likes Given: 695

recently we have been asked this question probly a dozen times or so. my suggestion is go back through all the post in the AR section. if you still have questions that arent anwered there or that you dont quite understand, feel free to ask... now with that said, building an AR will be cheaper and you will know your rifle better. but if you want to just buy and pull the trigger. you can find basic AR's for 700 to 900 for good quality such as stag, RRA dpms, s&W

when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #3

Liked 1972 Times on 1087 Posts
Likes Given: 1308

I got a flyer from Cabelas in the mail. They have an AR 15 in 5.56 for $599. I was tempted to piuck up a 2nd one at that price. I think it was a DPMS.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.