Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Anyone have the Archangel or UTG Ar Stock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

Default Anyone have the Archangel or UTG Ar Stock?

Hey fellas. Been thinking of re-doing my 10/22 and go tactical with it. I.currently have the dragunov style stock with a scope on it now and really want to get an AR stock for it to keep quench my thirst for an AR. Ill get one later down the road but not at this time. So, I've been looking at the Archangel kit as well as the UTG AR kit. Pros/cons? Thanks

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I don't know...but if your trying to sell your dragonuv stock cheaper then what I've been looking at I'm your man lol

@TooStrongTerry

Old 02-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #3

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooStrongTerry
I don't know...but if your trying to sell your dragonuv stock cheaper then what I've been looking at I'm your man lol

@TooStrongTerry
Ill keep that in mind Haha

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy