Any Browning Buckmark Rifle Owners Here? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion >

Any Browning Buckmark Rifle Owners Here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 04:48 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I found one that looks like this today but i dont know if it is a limited edition. It has the same stock and barrel. Whats the value of this rifle unfired? The guy is asking $510.

Originally Posted by kycamtrakker View Post
i too have one of these guns and i looked and looked before i found out they were limited edition, and i got mine for a steal and unfired!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
Does anyone have a Buckmark rifle on this forum? We are trying to get Tactical Solutions to make a run of their lite weight threaded end barrels for the Buckmark rifle and need to get 12 more barrels or people wanting them before it will happen. If you are interested and serious about it,send me a PM and I will get back with you on who to contact about this. They said they would make a run of 30 barrels if there are enough people to commit,and so far we only have 8 accounted for and we need atleast 20 before he will go forward with this. THB

Just joined this site today and found this old post.
I have been searching the net trying to find an aftermarket barrel for my Buckmark for a while.
I have the bull barrel model and use it for squirrel hunting.
I'd like to lighten the weight a little.
I have contacted Whistle Pig and they don't make a barrel and don't plan to.
I was excited to see this post and wondered if anything ever became of the Tactical Solutions barrel???