Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Any Browning Buckmark Rifle Owners Here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default buckmark

I.m looking for sling mounts that matck the green powder coat and scope to match every thing that i have found does not match

Old 04-05-2009, 10:02 PM   #12
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1155 Times on 667 Posts
Likes Given: 556

Bartman,you will probably have to have any color matching done on your own. I don't know of any aftermarket mfg's that have anything in that color.

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

Old 04-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default I would buy two...

...since I have two of the little rifles. Probably go for different finished, if they were offered. I have a couple of their pistol barrels.

Be a nice project for when I get home (finally) from Baghdad next month.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #14
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

MasterSergeantA,Right now Dennis is recovering from knee reconstuction,so the project is on hold. Let me know when you get home and I will keep you informed.
P.S. Thank you for your service,all of you guys & gals deserve a big pat on the back from those of us here at home. God bless,and stay safe. THB

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

Old 07-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
Does anyone have a Buckmark rifle on this forum? We are trying to get Tactical Solutions to make a run of their lite weight threaded end barrels for the Buckmark rifle and need to get 12 more barrels or people wanting them before it will happen. If you are interested and serious about it,send me a PM and I will get back with you on who to contact about this. They said they would make a run of 30 barrels if there are enough people to commit,and so far we only have 8 accounted for and we need atleast 20 before he will go forward with this. THB
I've got one with a blk/lam stock,,ss bull barrel and slide..The frame is black.,,possibly anodized aluminum.Only had 200rds or so through it so far..what a sweetheart!!!The only accessories I can find are mags..Obviously I don't need a barrel yet,,but a custom spare would be nice...Can't find another one like it...I bought from Cabelas when they first opened here in Gonzalez La....I wanted two..but they said they were only alloted one...Buy the way...A buckmark will still be loud after you add on to the T/C barrel threads...Use a bolt action guys!!!...Quiet is always QUIET!!

Last edited by nubbiniz; 07-16-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartman6043 View Post
I have a browning buckmark limited edition rifle their was 2500 made it was built in 2003. it has a carbon fiber barrel with multi color laminate stock, I can not find any accessories for it at all. any one out their know where i can find them? if i can't find what i want i'll just sell it
I have the same one ......... just recently picked it up in 99.9% condition - beauty of a rifle and I still have not shot it yet - but very, very soon. Any progress on locating a replacement barrel? Does anyone know if the heavy bull and carbon barrels are interchangeable? Just curious .......... the fiber sure is light weight! Gander Mountain had two of these come in on the same day from different sellers and I just happened to be there. The second was the heavy bull but I really liked the carbon models weight.

Here's my collection so far (less my Marlin 981T bolt action)
BBM Carbon Fiber .22LR
Ruger Mark II 5.5 SS Bull .22LR
Ruger Mark II 7.69 SS Slabside .22LR
Marlin 981 T Bolt S.L.LR

Old 07-26-2009, 12:28 AM   #17
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Hey guys,I haven't talked to Dennis in a while,but I would say that the deal with Tactical Solutions is on the back burner at this time. When Dennis tried to get this done there were several people that jumped on the wagon,and then when it was time to commit they disappeared.He needs atleast 20 commitments (i.e. a credit card#) before he will approach TacSol about this again,and then it will be up to them to decide on when they will produce them depending on their prior commitments with production.
The barrels were going to be the fluted/threaded end and only in black.
If you truly want one of these barrels contact Dennis at Mizzou Mule Guns,Phone# (907)351-7900 or Email him at Mizzoumule@gci.net.

Tell him Txhillbilly told you about it.

Old 08-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #18

Any idea of cost? .............

Old 12-19-2009, 03:44 AM   #19

Default TSOL barrel! for buckmark rifle

Well I guess we are sol on the barrels for the buckmark rifle. For now any way. I would have bought 2 of them but when I called out there and talked to Casie they seem to have dropped the ruger 8" and are not going to make the one for the buck rifle.Thats a shame! So I bought up the last of the 8" they had! I have been winning league with the one on my ruger! 3 first place in a row now! Winter league starts up Jan 12 for another 10 weeks and this time I am going with iron sights on my ruger MKIII with the 8" paclite I think that if TSOL would make them it would be way better than a carbon fiber. It has been true hot or cold for competition! I shot a 469 twice out of 500 doing the 50 foot free stand at the B2 targets! My average of the 10 weeks was 458!! SO to say the least if I could get the TSOL barrel for the buckmark rifle guess what! I would have a tack driver at 30 yards!

Old 12-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRERESCUEO2 View Post
I have the same one ......... just recently picked it up in 99.9% condition - beauty of a rifle and I still have not shot it yet - but very, very soon. Any progress on locating a replacement barrel? Does anyone know if the heavy bull and carbon barrels are interchangeable? Just curious .......... the fiber sure is light weight! Gander Mountain had two of these come in on the same day from different sellers and I just happened to be there. The second was the heavy bull but I really liked the carbon models weight.

Here's my collection so far (less my Marlin 981T bolt action)
BBM Carbon Fiber .22LR
Ruger Mark II 5.5 SS Bull .22LR
Ruger Mark II 7.69 SS Slabside .22LR
Marlin 981 T Bolt S.L.LR

i too have one of these guns and i looked and looked before i found out they were limited edition, and i got mine for a steal and unfired!!!!