Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   Any Browning Buckmark Rifle Owners Here? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/any-browning-buckmark-rifle-owners-here-7927/)

Txhillbilly 10-23-2008 01:51 AM

Any Browning Buckmark Rifle Owners Here?

Does anyone have a Buckmark rifle on this forum? We are trying to get Tactical Solutions to make a run of their lite weight threaded end barrels for the Buckmark rifle and need to get 12 more barrels or people wanting them before it will happen. If you are interested and serious about it,send me a PM and I will get back with you on who to contact about this. They said they would make a run of 30 barrels if there are enough people to commit,and so far we only have 8 accounted for and we need atleast 20 before he will go forward with this. THB

catnipp 12-25-2008 07:49 AM

buckmark rifle barrel!

I know them as well land have several for the ruger MKIII and love them. I also sent them an e mail asking if they would make a barrel for the rifle. I just found this forum and joined it tonight! Count me in! Also I want to figure out a good clean way to put a set of swivles on for a sling. Hard to find anything on the wed about the buckmark rifle! I asked if they would make it like 16 and 1/4 just to make sure for the legal length! Too bad they dont make a ruger MKIII rifle! Amie :p

Txhillbilly 12-26-2008 07:12 PM

Catnipp,I sent you a PM.

longshots 01-02-2009 12:01 AM

Have the rifle and love it. Very interested and would send you my 'PM' if I knew what one was . Forgive my ignorance.

longshots 01-02-2009 12:08 AM

Just figuured it out.

reloaderbob 02-05-2009 10:31 PM

Buckmark rifle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly (Post 46659)
Does anyone have a Buckmark rifle on this forum? We are trying to get Tactical Solutions to make a run of their lite weight threaded end barrels for the Buckmark rifle and need to get 12 more barrels or people wanting them before it will happen. If you are interested and serious about it,send me a PM and I will get back with you on who to contact about this. They said they would make a run of 30 barrels if there are enough people to commit,and so far we only have 8 accounted for and we need atleast 20 before he will go forward with this. THB

I am interested in getting a light barrel for my buckmark rifle also, I am constantly doing searches to see if any of the manuf. are making them and so far no luck. They seem to all make them for the pistol but not the rifle. So count me in as I have the heavy bull barrel and it shoots fine but would love to customize like my ruger 10/22 which the only orig part is the receiver which might be going soon.

Txhillbilly 02-08-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reloaderbob (Post 68695)
I am interested in getting a light barrel for my buckmark rifle also, I am constantly doing searches to see if any of the manuf. are making them and so far no luck. They seem to all make them for the pistol but not the rifle. So count me in as I have the heavy bull barrel and it shoots fine but would love to customize like my ruger 10/22 which the only orig part is the receiver which might be going soon.

Reloaderbob,I sent you an email about this. Let me know if you didn't get it.

MRFranks 02-19-2009 11:18 PM

Browning Buckmark Rifle

That goes for me as well--when last I spoke with Tactical Solutions, I suggested they consider making a lightweight rifle barrel for the Buckmark rifle. I was told they've had several recommendations from Buckmark rifle owners for the same thing. It would certainly make my Buckmark rifle weigh a lot less. Further, my Buckmark pistol with their 7.25 inch from the bench shoots solid 3/4 inch groups with CCI Target ammo at 25 yards. I can only imagine what a Tactical Solutions Buckmark rifle barrel would do with target ammo--a one hole 3/4 inch group at 50 yards?

bartman6043 04-02-2009 05:48 PM

buckmark 22 rifle

I have a browning buckmark limited edition rifle their was 2500 made it was built in 2003. it has a carbon fiber barrel with multi color laminate stock, I can not find any accessories for it at all. any one out their know where i can find them? if i can't find what i want i'll just sell it

Txhillbilly 04-04-2009 01:33 AM

What kind of accessories are you looking for?