Anschutz Achiever .22 rifle - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion >

Anschutz Achiever .22 rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Dec 9th 2010.....We have not received your check as of this morning. Please call Ned and let him know if you are interested or not. There are other buyers interested in this gun. Thanks for your attention. Johndt45

Old 12-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #12

ManInBlack....we have not received your check as yet. Please call Ned and let him know if you are still interested or not. Other buyers have contacted me on this gun. I will not hold this gun indefinitely. Thanks for your attention in this matter. Johndt45 12/9/2010

Old 12-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

johndt45,

I apologize about the delay with the money order. It was mailed via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation on 11/30 and a delivery attempt was made yesterday, but Purcell's was closed for bluing. 9 days via Priority Mail....unbelievable ( I have the tracking info to confirm this, and will be calling USPS again). I spoke to the local post office, and the 1-800 number for the Postal Service and voiced my disgust and aggravation about this delay. I was told they were experiencing a high volume of mail due to the holiday season, at which point I politely explained to them that I paid $5.60 for a service to ensure the money order made it there in a timely fashion and the " high volume " was irrelevant and merely a poor excuse.

After seeing your posts, I spoke to Ned and he said one way or another, you will have the money today. I'm sorry about the delay and please accept my sincerest apologies. I'm extremely disgusted with USPS right now. I sent a money order the same way to Winchester, Va on 11/17 and it was delivered on 11/19. I figured it would be the same with the money order for your rifle, but I guess not. Apparently from now on I need to send money orders via UPS for consistent service.

I called Ned at 11:38 after seeing your posts. He's aware a delivery attempt was made yesterday and assured me, one way or another he will have the money order today.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Last edited by ManInBlack83; 12-09-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #14

Default Thanks....

for the update and I understand the problems with USPS. Maybe the Chinese should take over so we can get better service for our money. I know you are sincere about buying this gun for your son, but internet dealings can be difficult to understand since we do not know each other. No problems on my part and once Ned gets the check the gun will be on its way to you. All I can say is you are getting a "great deal for your money" You will not be disappointed. Thanks again for keeping me informed. John