Ammo question about Aguila .22 LR Sniper Subsonic 60-gr ammo - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Ammo question about Aguila .22 LR Sniper Subsonic 60-gr ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 02:51 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

quit the .22 shooten if your are in violation of a firearms law. get one of the high powered pellet guns before some police pay you a visit that could remove all of your gun rights.

terry

Old 01-06-2012, 11:14 PM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat990 View Post
quit the .22 shooten if your are in violation of a firearms law. get one of the high powered pellet guns before some police pay you a visit that could remove all of your gun rights.

terry
I don't live in a strictly controlled gun state. At most, my "high crime" is a low grade misdemeanor- not a felony, so I keep my guns. As a point of reference, discharge of pellet rifles within the city limits is also included in the "no discharge ordinance. So my point is if I keep the noise down and I'm discrete, no issues.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:10 AM   #23

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Most municipalities consider a bbl or pellet gun to be a firearm for the sake of discharge in city limits.

I can tell you that the super colibri's are dead quiet through my yhm mite...

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 06-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #24

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Shooting silenced low powered 22 cal or pellet rifles in residential areas is totally inconsiderate to the welfare of anyone that may be within harmful range.........If I were your neighbor, you would be in the slammer and I would be suing you if you hit me or a member of my family.........No matter how good you may think you are, you will occasionally miss and send a projectile where you did not intend.

I have a friend that has been blind in one eye from a plain BB gun since he was 10.....The shooter was never identified....The doctors found the copper colored BB still in the eye.....I was standing next to him when he was hit 58 years ago.