Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Advantage Arms Conversion Kit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
ET1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Advantage Arms Conversion Kit

I just received my Advantage Arms conversion kit for my 21sf. I've taken it to the range twice now & I love this kit. It is a high quality kit that mimics the Glock in form and function. The slide even locks back on an empty mag. It is as accurate as one would expect on a kit of this nature. I am using the Remington golden bullets (both round nose & hollow point) along with CCI mini mags and have had zero ftf's. I expected at least a few at first, so this has exceeded my expectations.

I'm now considering ordering a kit for my Glock 27. I hear that there is a long waiting list for that particular model & can't quite talk myself into having two of these kits for range use. The cost of these kits is $259 so I'm torn because I can buy a Ruger Mark III for that money. Might end up doing that. Heck I don't know what to do.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

If it was ME, I'd go for the Ruger. It'll be more accurate than the conversion kit. Besides it'll give you a different platform to play with along with good adjustable sights.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #3

I shoot a mark III with fixed sights and 4.75 barrel and it’s scary accurate!

And don’t be scared off by the “it’s impossible to reassemble” it’s not bad at all once you learn the steps.