Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion (
-   -   Advantage Arms Conversion Kit (

ET1 09-13-2010 04:30 PM

Advantage Arms Conversion Kit
I just received my Advantage Arms conversion kit for my 21sf. I've taken it to the range twice now & I love this kit. It is a high quality kit that mimics the Glock in form and function. The slide even locks back on an empty mag. It is as accurate as one would expect on a kit of this nature. I am using the Remington golden bullets (both round nose & hollow point) along with CCI mini mags and have had zero ftf's. I expected at least a few at first, so this has exceeded my expectations.

I'm now considering ordering a kit for my Glock 27. I hear that there is a long waiting list for that particular model & can't quite talk myself into having two of these kits for range use. The cost of these kits is $259 so I'm torn because I can buy a Ruger Mark III for that money. Might end up doing that. Heck I don't know what to do.

stalkingbear 09-13-2010 10:21 PM

If it was ME, I'd go for the Ruger. It'll be more accurate than the conversion kit. Besides it'll give you a different platform to play with along with good adjustable sights.

FT360 09-14-2010 07:42 AM

I shoot a mark III with fixed sights and 4.75 barrel and it’s scary accurate!

And don’t be scared off by the “it’s impossible to reassemble” it’s not bad at all once you learn the steps.