The .22LR collection
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > The .22LR collection

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 05:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Liked 68 Times on 64 Posts

Default The .22LR collection


_MG_4122 (800x533) by defconskylude, on Flickr


_MG_4142 by defconskylude, on Flickr

defcon is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 11-12-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Pardon me for asking, but just what is the point of having a .22 LR that looks like a .50 BMG (or any of the others)????
Vikingdad is offline  
rhyno13 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gearhead396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,134
Liked 183 Times on 163 Posts

Default

Ya I mean they look bad ass man but if there all 22 I am a little confused also
__________________
"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"
gearhead396 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 919
Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Default

I don't see any rim fire's in that picture.
steadyshot is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot
I don't see any rim fire's in that picture.
Actually your seeing ONLY rimfires. This guy is converting airsoft rifles into stock kits for .22's.
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 919
Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Actually your seeing ONLY rimfires. This guy is converting airsoft rifles into stock kits for .22's.
LOL, yep my bad.....
steadyshot is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Liked 68 Times on 64 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Pardon me for asking, but just what is the point of having a .22 LR that looks like a .50 BMG (or any of the others)????
simple. cheap, fun, plinking.

theyre not made for training and i didnt build these .22 conversions to shoot out past 100 yards for precision. we have ranges that have those shooting galleries with steel targets @ 25, 50, 75 yards and i built it with that in mind.

i know all the negative comments ive gotten about it being mall ninjaish, poser, waste of money, ferio with a ferrari body kit. it is what it is and im having fun with it. nothing serious.

eventually ill focus on a single bolt action rifle for precision.
defcon is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 279
Liked 68 Times on 64 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead396 View Post
Ya I mean they look bad ass man but if there all 22 I am a little confused also
the AR15 and Saiga 12 are in the back.

rest are .22 conversions
defcon is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #9
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by defcon View Post
simple. cheap, fun, plinking.

theyre not made for training and i didnt build these .22 conversions to shoot out past 100 yards for precision. we have ranges that have those shooting galleries with steel targets @ 25, 50, 75 yards and i built it with that in mind.

i know all the negative comments ive gotten about it being mall ninjaish, poser, waste of money, ferio with a ferrari body kit. it is what it is and im having fun with it. nothing serious.

eventually ill focus on a single bolt action rifle for precision.
What does a conversion like that cost, with and without the cost of the receiver? Oh, and to be honest, I was thinking the same thing..
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
beaglesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 2,022
Liked 702 Times on 491 Posts
Likes Given: 1109

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Pardon me for asking, but just what is the point of having a .22 LR that looks like a .50 BMG (or any of the others)????
Because he can.
beaglesam is offline  
AsSeenOnTV Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
My gun collection Mattvito General Rifle Discussion 26 06-27-2012 09:32 AM
My collection of .22LR dress up kits defcon .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 51 05-03-2012 04:10 PM
my little collection marinescout4ever General Rifle Discussion 7 04-11-2012 03:35 AM
New to the collection SwampDonkey General Handgun Discussion 6 06-12-2011 10:45 PM
My collection Ubergopher The Club House 8 05-06-2009 11:44 PM



Newest Threads