.22 rifle model ? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > .22 rifle model ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
Wowowow i just wanted your help !!!
this rifle is from my uncle and he gave it to me cause he want to travell away !!!
why is this negative posts ? actually i am surprised !
tell us more about yourself 9mm, cane asked you where in Iraq you were from, do you have an answer? and why are you wanting to know about the worth and names of these arms are you selling them to any one

Old 11-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #12
9mm

hehehehehehe
do you think i am selling guns to terrorists ?
and if i want to do that am i going to ask for its prices on internet in an american forum ?
this is a hunting .22 rifle for small animals you clever ...
hehehe you make me really laugh ...
i just wonna to became a friend of this community , but it seems to be its hard thing to do
sorry

Old 11-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #13
9mm

hehehehehehe
and if i want to do that am i going to ask for its prices on internet in an american forum ?
i just wonna to became a friend of this community , but it seems to be its hard thing to do
sorry

Old 11-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
hehehehehehe
sorry
no one is telling you that you cant stick around and be a friend i was just asking if you were selling them, you could sell to any one, a friend a family member who ever offers you the most money, i never said terrorist

Old 11-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

We've become a bit defensive here. There are many people who come here and try to incite trouble, so we can be a bit suspicious.

I apologize if I was mistaken and you are truly here to participate and be a good member of this fine forum. If so, please accept my apology and welcome to this place.

CA357

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
We've become a bit defensive here. There are many people who come here and try to incite trouble, so we can be a bit suspicious.

I apologize if I was mistaken and you are truly here to participate and be a good member of this fine forum. If so, please accept my apology and welcome to this place.

CA357
what that ninja said