.22 magnum semi-auto pistol !!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > .22 magnum semi-auto pistol !!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default .22 magnum semi-auto pistol !!!

I am getting ready to purchase a .22 magnum simi-auto ACCELERATOR PISTOL from Excel Arms, It also has a 160.00 .17 HMR barrel you can swap out for the sweet .17 cal if you are so inclined, everything looks good including warrenty, Now I would just like to hear what you all think about it, and if any of you have had a chance to play with one yet, if the pistol works out for me, I'm thinking of test driving one of there rifles, you guy's have a look and see what you think, would love to hear your thoughts! www.excelarms.com

If you run your just going to die tired!!!

Last edited by rickrem700; 07-26-2008 at 08:05 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-03-2008, 03:33 AM   #2

Default go for it

looks like a fun time. You could always sell it if you didn't like it

Old 08-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #3

I have no personal experience with them, but if you check out www.rimfirecentral.com I will bet there is something there. Those guys are fanatical about anything rimfire.

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-

Old 08-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #4

Try these:
http://rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233014&highlight=accelerator

http://rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229765&highlight=accelerator

http://rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229538&highlight=accelerator

There are more posts, but I just skimmed these. Seems like the problem lies in the HMR. I know that the HM2 was a b**h to get timed right in my 10/22 to HM2 conversion. Barrel length, trigger spring weight and recoil springweight all have to be in perfect harmony, plus a midnight dance around the fire praying for it to work and waiting for the planets to align correctly, and lotsa swearing at it made it work great.

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-