Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion (
-   -   .22 magnum semi-auto pistol !!! (

rickrem700 07-26-2008 06:47 PM

.22 magnum semi-auto pistol !!!
I am getting ready to purchase a .22 magnum simi-auto ACCELERATOR PISTOL from Excel Arms, It also has a 160.00 .17 HMR barrel you can swap out for the sweet .17 cal if you are so inclined, everything looks good including warrenty, Now I would just like to hear what you all think about it, and if any of you have had a chance to play with one yet, if the pistol works out for me, I'm thinking of test driving one of there rifles, you guy's have a look and see what you think, would love to hear your thoughts!

mikewalker 08-03-2008 02:33 AM

go for it
looks like a fun time. You could always sell it if you didn't like it

jeepcreep927 08-06-2008 05:22 PM

I have no personal experience with them, but if you check out I will bet there is something there. Those guys are fanatical about anything rimfire.

jeepcreep927 08-06-2008 05:33 PM

Try these:

There are more posts, but I just skimmed these. Seems like the problem lies in the HMR. I know that the HM2 was a b**h to get timed right in my 10/22 to HM2 conversion. Barrel length, trigger spring weight and recoil springweight all have to be in perfect harmony, plus a midnight dance around the fire praying for it to work and waiting for the planets to align correctly, and lotsa swearing at it made it work great.