10-22 tactical conversion kit - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > 10-22 tactical conversion kit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 04:43 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 24

I have to laugh at all the negativity towards people that want to own military look a like 22 caliber weapons or dress up their stock weapons with all sorts of accessories......What I do find really funny is the people that modify stock rifles with goofy looking stocks, trigger mods, expensive barrel kits, and very large overly expensive scopes......Most of the people that do this are just copying the big boys just to appear like they are great devoted sharp shooters..;-)

Then again I laugh at anyone that begrudges others for doing things to please themselves.....

Last edited by dan01; 07-03-2012 at 05:22 AM.
Curlyjoe_99 Likes This 
Old 07-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan01
I have to laugh at all the negativity towards people that want to own military look a like 22 caliber weapons or dress up their stock weapons with all sorts of accessories......What I do find really funny is the people that modify stock rifles with goofy looking stocks, trigger mods, expensive barrel kits, and very large overly expensive scopes......Most of the people that do this are just copying the big boys just to appear like they are great devoted sharp shooters..;-)

Then again I laugh at anyone that begrudges others for doing things to please themselves.....
What are the negative things towards people? I'm not sure what that means, or maybe I should read more of the thread to figure it out.

Old 07-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #13

Liked 19 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Fretter,

If you have the budget, i say do it to the T's if you want. I like the fact that the makers of 22's have acknowledged that some customers want the ability to change up and personalize their products. keep searching the web and you'll find a kit in your price range.

for me, the add on kits are a way to show your individuality.

remember the phrase... "This is my weapon! There are many like it, but this one is mine!"

I have personally heard different customers complain to the sales clerk at local gun shops over the years that they would pull the the trigger on the sale of a weapon if only it came in xxx color (or feature, or a shorter stock, etc). people want what they want.

Old 07-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlyjoe_99
Fretter,

If you have the budget, i say do it to the T's if you want. I like the fact that the makers of 22's have acknowledged that some customers want the ability to change up and personalize their products. keep searching the web and you'll find a kit in your price range.

for me, the add on kits are a way to show your individuality.

remember the phrase... "This is my weapon! There are many like it, but this one is mine!"

I have personally heard different customers complain to the sales clerk at local gun shops over the years that they would pull the the trigger on the sale of a weapon if only it came in xxx color (or feature, or a shorter stock, etc). people want what they want.
I would have to agree 100% to each his/her own! and own it proud! I would have to say that if grown adults would rag on people who trick out their .22 to insight that there merely doing so because their poor or less than is quite childish! But anyways my 10/22 is one of my favorite to shoot,and it's endless fun. It's not my choice rifle to deck out! But I have 100$ optic on it and my AR has the so called cheap man red dot(SPARC) I guess, works well too... but for me personally if I had let's say 500$ to a 1,000$ to spend on anything, it would be a new gun or couple for that matter. But when I do win the lottery I'll have an Aimpoint, Trijicon and all the best for all my rifles, cheap or steep. Love your gun everyone and make it look like you do...:-)