10/22 lvt?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > 10/22 lvt?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default 10/22 lvt?

Would this option give me better accuracy and better trigger pull with out having to go upgrade crazy? Also if your from northern colorado, where can I get my hands on one of these bad boys? Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 270 Times on 212 Posts
Likes Given: 27

You may get a good shooter but you may still want a trigger upgrade. Thats more about what you like. And like all .22lrs you have to find the ammo it likes best. Just give it around 500 rounds before deside the best of a few.

Kidd does have a great hunter match trigger kit for 95 bucks if you deside you want it. Trigger pull will be just under 2 lbs. That is a deal . I see impact guns has one for $329.00 so you should get local for that or maybe a bit better.