Yes another thread... - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Yes another thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEyeMoose3 View Post
Was just doing some looking around after reading the range report on the Lancer L5 mags. Found the 30 round L5 for $11.95. Looks like a good deal to me.
Lancer L5 AR-15 Magazines
I have 3 of them and love em as much as my Pmags. I wouldn't say more as both have advantages.

Old 06-13-2010, 09:08 AM   #102

Anyone got some personal recommendations on grips, as well as vertical fore-grips???

Old 06-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #103

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Everybody likes Hogue, but I'm less fond of them. I really like the cheapy ATI ergonomic pistol grips, as does my wife. It fits the hand well, and is comfortable. For foregrips, I recommend the Magpul AFG, personally. I prefer the angled grip for standing shooting.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #104

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have the CAA G27 grip on one AR and the Magpul MIAD on the other, and I like them both.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #105

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ritas_A3quitas View Post
Anyone got some personal recommendations on grips, as well as vertical fore-grips???
V3,

Grips are almost like buying shoes. They all fit people differently. But the most comfortable ones I've tried and really like are the Ergo Grips. Specially if you get the Suregrip models.

Hogue makes a good grip, and the Magpul MOE grips are a great buy, too. But the ERGO and the Hogue grips are probably the most comfortable in the hands.

Rainier Arms - Pistol Grips

How's that build coming?

Slo

Old 06-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowryde45 View Post
V3,

Grips are almost like buying shoes. They all fit people differently. But the most comfortable ones I've tried and really like are the Ergo Grips. Specially if you get the Suregrip models.

Hogue makes a good grip, and the Magpul MOE grips are a great buy, too. But the ERGO and the Hogue grips are probably the most comfortable in the hands.

Rainier Arms - Pistol Grips

How's that build coming?

Slo
Yeah after looking around I figured as much Slo. Build has been going good, gonna be hitting up the Gun/Knife Show in Portland this weekend and next time get I get a chance to go up, put together the upper and lower. Overall it's been a great experience, I just can't wait to get it to the range!

Old 06-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #107

Just got back from the gun show today at the Expo Center. Was really great getting to see a bunch of different things there. Ended up picking up an ammo can of 500 rounds of .223 Wolf for $105. So it was a good day.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:34 AM   #108

Liked 39 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ritas_A3quitas View Post
Just got back from the gun show today at the Expo Center. Was really great getting to see a bunch of different things there. Ended up picking up an ammo can of 500 rounds of .223 Wolf for $105. So it was a good day.
Nice buy, McManus!

Old 06-20-2010, 06:33 AM   #109

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post

Secondly, you want to dispel the notion that the AR is a machine gun, which it is NOT and which are highly illegal in this country!

!
Whoa, where are "machine guns" illegal?
I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 06-20-2010, 06:44 AM   #110

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfully armed View Post
Whoa, where are "machine guns" illegal?
Anywhere you forget to bring your handy tax stamped paper work with your fully auto weapon. If tax stamp = present and accounted for, then you may pass go fer paying yer 200 bucks. If tax stamp = not present, do not pass go, proceed directly to jail.