Yankee Hill Machine
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Yankee Hill Machine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 09:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Yankee Hill Machine

Snooping around tonight I checked out Yankee Hill Machine's site. They are having a sale on two types of their forends, a two piece model with rails and their "customizable" free float tubes that have removable rails of differing lengths. I have three of these and LOVE them.

Anyhow, they are on sale direct from YHM now, in stock, and $10-$25 off depending on model, if anyone's looking.

WOW, looking a little closer I found a ton of stuff they have on sale! Anyone building a "last minute" AR should check out the prices.

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-

Last edited by jeepcreep927; 12-21-2008 at 09:34 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

good lookin' out bro, ordered a free float, gas block and a couple of other goodies. Saved a few bucks for sure!