Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Would this be good sd ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjr1 View Post
U really can't get enough of ripping on me can u.... I might be inexperienced but I did back up my story in the other thread along with other people backing me up to..

I already said the 100 yard thing was a bad example so u are to late bringing that one up..

U have your facts and I have mine... Let's leave it at that cuz ur getting really ridiculous...
I'm not ripping you, I'm attempting to correct a wrong. For me it's not personal at all, it's simply a truth vs. fiction thing. Just because you believe something to be true doesn't mean it is true or factual. Nor does it become fact because you can find others who believe it to be true.

I am inexperienced myself. I haven't begun to learn all that is out there but I do know the difference b/w those that do and those that don't know what they are talking about. I never go into things thinking I know what I don't and always listen to those w/ more knowledge than myself. Then I experiment on my own to verify.

There's mothing wrong w/ being inexperienced, learning is a lot of fun.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."