Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Is it worth the price difference???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 11:19 PM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticalarms View Post
Finally decided to order the RRA.

Thank you everyone for your help. I'll definitely have a lot of questions once I receive it.
Nice choice...you got the post ban setup right? The one shown won't pass muster in NJ...be sure they know to ship it with a 10 rnd mag, not the standard 20...would hate to see a fellow FTF'r suffer the fate of Brian Aitkens...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 12-30-2010, 11:45 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Nice choice...you got the post ban setup right? The one shown won't pass muster in NJ...be sure they know to ship it with a 10 rnd mag, not the standard 20...would hate to see a fellow FTF'r suffer the fate of Brian Aitkens...
I didn't know about Aitkens' case. I just read about it and it's terrible. I ordered mine from a Rocker River Stocking Dealer that's listed to be on their website and happen to be close to my house. The rifle will be NJ compliant. Their website says the lead time is about 30 days. Can't wait!!

Old 12-30-2010, 11:51 PM   #93

Quick question, I didn't order it with the Dominator2 Mount. It seems like it would be about $90 more for the mount. Should I call him on Monday and have the guy add the mount to the order or would i be able to buy comparable mount later on for about the same price? I will be mounting a scope or EOtech HWS later.

Thanks!!!

Old 12-31-2010, 01:15 AM   #94

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticalarms View Post
Which ammo is better to use in this rifle, the .223 or the 5.56???
I find that I usually end up w/ 5.56 when using the lighter stuff and .223 when shooting 69 and heavier.