You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Whats your opinion of DPMS?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I pissed off a buddy who complained his DPMS wasen't accurate. I asked if I could give it a go and he said sure but it shoots about 3" groups at 100 yards. I shot it 10 times and turned in a 1" group. I said huh shoots ok for me. AN ar is an AR in my book. The military ones were not all that well made really. I spent plenty of time with one. You have to remember Military weapons are my in mass by the lowest bidder.

Now from looking at many of your post I can say one thing. You are very angry about something. You are not pleasant in many of your post Mr. Water-Man. I am not sure why you are they way you are but if you wish to be a part of the community called Firearms talk you should go out and check the attitude at the door bro. We welcome all in to our online home until you show your azz then we will promptly kick you right square in the middle of it out the door and be done with it.

Just in this thread you have insulted senior members and supporting members alike members that are in much better standing that you. I would think about changing your attitude or your going to end up standing in the line of ponch picture holders.
You need to re-take English 101!

Old 12-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #42

Liked 94 Times on 71 Posts
Likes Given: 25

I usually don't even post during arguments, but water-man can't even take a hint. Even when it's spelled out to him

Jim...........................

Old 12-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #43
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1177 Times on 512 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Water-Man, are you intentionally being rude? There's no need to be combative here. So far you've offered opinions, but haven't backed them up with facts. In fact, you've just been insulting and done a lot of posturing. You're not adding any value to this forum and are trying some good people's patience.

This is a good place and we often disagree about things, but we do it respectfully. If you can't or won't lighten up, maybe you should find somewhere else to hang your hat.

I would have preferred to say this in a private message, but you have your PM feature turned off.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #44

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water-Man View Post
Go to M4Carbine.net
Click on:AR Technical Discussion
Click on:Comparison Chart of Major AR Brands
Click on: Link to Google Doc of chart
That chart is great, if you are going to use your rifle for fighting.

If you aren't going to use your gun to go into harm's way, most of the things listed on it will never be an issue.

Further, many thousands of guns run just fine without being approved by rob_s...

Old 12-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Water-Man, are you intentionally being rude? There's no need to be combative here. So far you've offered opinions, but haven't backed them up with facts. In fact, you've just been insulting and done a lot of posturing. You're not adding any value to this forum and are trying some good people's patience.

This is a good place and we often disagree about things, but we do it respectfully. If you can't or won't lighten up, maybe you should find somewhere else to hang your hat.

I would have preferred to say this in a private message, but you have your PM feature turned off.
Have you read some of the posts directed at me? What is this the 'Good ole boys network'? If a Mod has a problem with me he can say so. Not you or your friends!

Old 12-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_sxt View Post
That chart is great, if you are going to use your rifle for fighting.

If you aren't going to use your gun to go into harm's way, most of the things listed on it will never be an issue.

Further, many thousands of guns run just fine without being approved by rob_s...
"TO each his own".

Old 12-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #47
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1177 Times on 512 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thanks for sharing.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #49

Couldnt help but notice that in the sources cited section they noted DPMS. If they are a POS, then why would such a superior article on AR's be using information from an inferior company?

Hmmmmmmm....very odd.
"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American...(T)he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, Freeman's Journal, 20 Feb 1778)

Old 12-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus556 View Post
Couldnt help but notice that in the sources cited section they noted DPMS. If they are a POS, then why would such a superior article on AR's be using information from an inferior company?

Hmmmmmmm....very odd.
Who called it a POS? What's very odd is that you seem not to have read my original post. I guess you're trying too hard to be sarcastic.