well im screwed please help
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > well im screwed please help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 8 Posts

My groomsmen just went online to order my LE6920 and low and behold there arnt any..... Any help or am I screwed out of it actually there are no ar15s for sale in az that we can find at all...... So much for my joining the club. Guess I'll just watch from the sidelines

.... I'm not sure if I'm just being dramatic or over reacting but does anyone have any ideas of how to get this colt.... Or any ar anymore?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-21-2012, 05:30 AM   #2

On a side note I guess I'll gave a bunch of pmags, a 100 round surefire mag, full magpul furniture and a trijicon for sale lol oh and 5.11 36in bad in coyote

Old 12-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #3

Are you really planning on selling the above mentioned items?

Old 12-21-2012, 05:51 AM   #4

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

He might, but im sure he'll do it in the classifieds section.

Mike, there's ARs everywhere

(In the hands of *******s, who want to screw you out of your money)

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 12-21-2012, 05:54 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBofAZ
My groomsmen just went online to order my LE6920 and low and behold there arnt any..... Any help or am I screwed out of it actually there are no ar15s for sale in az that we can find at all...... So much for my joining the club. Guess I'll just watch from the sidelines

.... I'm not sure if I'm just being dramatic or over reacting but does anyone have any ideas of how to get this colt.... Or any ar anymore?
There are still some to be had online. I would recommend waiting until after Christmas. You will be fine. And don't be so hung on Colt, some will disagree, but there are other brands that are just as dependable. Most internal parts come from 1 or 2 companies anyways.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #6
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8278 Times on 4784 Posts
Likes Given: 10706

Just hang on for awhile. This will pass and prices will come down/availability will get better. Even if they do get their bill together it still is going to take awhile before a new law can be implemented. The manufacturers will crank up production and flood the market before a new ban is enacted, prices will come down for awhile and then go back up in the panic days just before enactment. This is what happened in '94.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #7

Liked 77 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBofAZ

I saw ar15's for sale at 2 different gun shops today. One in chandler and one in queen creek. Didn't see any colts there though

Old 12-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaiePoi View Post

I saw ar15's for sale at 2 different gun shops today. One in chandler and one in queen creek. Didn't see any colts there though
What shops.... Merchant firearms? Or are they in ahwatukee

Old 12-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post

There are still some to be had online. I would recommend waiting until after Christmas. You will be fine. And don't be so hung on Colt, some will disagree, but there are other brands that are just as dependable. Most internal parts come from 1 or 2 companies anyways.
I appreciate that and I'll look but the colt thing runs a bit deeper than just the AR for me

Old 12-21-2012, 02:16 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 2738 Times on 1434 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Anyone trying to buy their first AR (or ak for that matter) right now is going to face a long wait and greatly inflated price. The time to buy is passed. The time to buy was 6 years ago. Prepping at the last minute is ill advised.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This