Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Wal-Mart AR's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Please don't call them! That phone in the sporting goods department is always ringing and noone ever answers it. Worries the s@*! out of me when I'm trying to shop.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #32

Liked 4570 Times on 2210 Posts
Likes Given: 1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycol View Post
And if and when that happens there will be someone there to fill the need
Not after the expense of licensing requirements jumps to levels only the Wal Marts of the world can afford.

Am I the ONLY one here who wonders why we've not seen a single investigative news report from the left showcasing the typical Wal Mart shopper...Mrs Shaniqua Williams, scratching her head and wondering why she's seeing Dem der evil black guns in a family friendly store?

Not 1 LIBTARD journalist though that might make a good story in Colorado post Aurora shooting?

Maybee I'm too suspicious but I've lived long enough to know that when my enemy changes tactics and ceases throwing opportunistic cheap shots...I'm probably missing something.

Tack

Old 11-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1988 Times on 1067 Posts
Likes Given: 2958

Quote:
Sure, wally will put some LGS under. But they will also force the others to examine their business practices, and adapt to a changing market.

One LGS here a few years back didn't stock, and wouldn't order those "damn crinimal black guns." He's no longer in business. The successful ones cut prices and increased volume.

Don't shed any tears for the guys that "would throw the damn gun in the river" rather than sell it for less than a 40 percent markup.
Bingo!!!

Lawton is the third largest city in OK. The place does not have one proper gun store. There are oodles of crooked pawnshops with FFLs whose purpose is ripping off soldiers. Theres a gun dealer in Duncan with a good stock. His prices are higher than a kite and i refuse to deal with him.

My guns come from an honest pawn dealer in Duncan who charges me $40 above his dealer price. In the past i have bought guns from the Lawton Wal-Mart and would not hesitate to buy there again.