Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Waiting, waiting, waiting list...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 222 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Waiting, waiting, waiting list...

So I've built several ARs in the last month or so and figured I'd get some pics up when they were done. But for several weeks now I've been waiting on one specific part (a handguard, of all things) for just one remaining build that keeps getting pushed back by Midway. Not their fault. They get it when the manufacturer ships. And their price can't be beat.

I'm waiting on a foliage green Vltor Casv ML handguard at the moment. Kind of a specific part, but I decided I wanted it for a Noveske lower/BCM upper build a couple months ago. I'll probably sell off a rifle or two after the HG arrives and I can finally get 'em all together for one nice family photo, LOL.

Mostly BCM barreled uppers (matching BCGs and CHs), PSA lowers, PSA/Magpul LBKs.

Anyone else waiting for that one specified piece?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Waiting for BCM 20" uppers to surface again, VLTOR A5 setup, Aim point PRO and 9mm, .22lr and .40 at a decent price.

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"