Tws ar
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Tws ar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Tws ar

Just curious if anybody owns or fired a TWS AR, I just ordered one last night. I am hoping its a GREAT company. I hear they are a step brother of spikes but can't confirm.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2849 Times on 1485 Posts
Likes Given: 251

You ordered one and sent them a grand and have no knowledge of the company? Hope that works out for you. I have never heard of them. I am not impressed with the web site. You show some guys in cammo carrying AR-type rifles and that is a selling point? Their use of the the copyrighted "AR-15" leaves me even more suspect.

Please keep us updated.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I have researched them for quite some time now, emailed, and talked to the local gunsmith about them. He had worked with the guys from tws at gun shows. I didn't just go in blindly. I was just curious if anybody had owned or fired one.