Troy TRX Extreme sling mount
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Troy TRX Extreme sling mount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Troy TRX Extreme sling mount

Hey guys, I have a troy try extreme free floating rail and I'm trying to find the best way to get a QD mount on it. Its the rail with long cutouts not the one with holes.

I've been to troys website but that's **** for information. I could buy a rail then mount a QD to it, but they have the one QD mount that fits in the hole but I don't know if that will stay in place.

Also do I need to take the rail off (I bought the complete upper so never took rail off).

Help would be appreciate on best method to get QD mount and whether I need to take rail off.

Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Think I found it - vtacs RMS. That will give me QD attach with adding picatinny rail

Old 01-30-2012, 07:09 AM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Look at www.impactweaponcomponents.com

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."