Trijicon acog question - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Trijicon acog question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
If you find yourself in the market for a qd mount skip the larue mount its a pos. American defense manufacturung here in wisconsin makes much better qd mounts that dont bugger up your rails and return to zero.

I replaced my larue rco mount with a adm and couldnt be happier
Thanks man.

Old 01-11-2013, 02:37 AM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5677 Times on 2964 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by broke-again124 View Post
Thanks man.
ill take a pic at some point of mark larue's card he sends with ll his products. it pretty much says the purchaser is an idiot and if you dont like the product f-u.

ive got a pretty low opinion of mark larue

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #23

Liked 23 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

ill take a pic at some point of mark larue's card he sends with ll his products. it pretty much says the purchaser is an idiot and if you dont like the product f-u.

I'd like to see that.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #24

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post

yes please post.

If he does an asshat move like that...i man have to take a LaRue off my wishlist.....

Old 01-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #25
FTF_MODERATOR.png

let me go find my camera and that card

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #26

Theres a guy on Ebay, seller (89go), that gets them straight from the dealer at a great price. I got a TA01 for $983 and received it in less than a week.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #27
FTF_MODERATOR.png

its one of the less professional pieces of whining ive seen on a business card. i was in the market for a semiauto 308 and a larue obr was top of the list till i got a couple of their mounts and spent some quality time with them. after seeing how poorly designed they are i skipped the obr and got a scar17

maybe you can read it its the best my mostly broken camera can do.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #28

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I dunno, Jon, that I share your interpretation of what Mark's saying on the business card. I took it to mean that they stand behind their products, but won't be patsies for schemers who want to sharpshoot the system.

Be that as it may, I've had only a couple of dealings with LaRue Tactical, and they've been very positive. I purchased an LT-104 SPR mount for a Trijicon AccuPoint scope to top my 6.8 SPC build project, and have been most pleased with it. I don't remove that scope, so it utilizes LaRue's VFZ mount rather than the QD, so I can't comment on return-to-zero, but it has gotten good reviews elsewhere and seems to be of very high quality.

Other items I have purchased through them have been price-competitive and a straight-forward process from ordering to shipping.

Plus, there's the 'Dillo Dust and other swag that comes with the shipment!

I'm sorry and somewhat surprised your experience with them has left you disappointed, but I know it happens sometimes.

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation