Took Wilma out and P'O'd !

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Took Wilma out and P'O'd !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Default Took Wilma out and P'O'd !

She shot flawlessley. But yet the gas plug wont come out. Cant get piston out.. Damn.. But she shot great at 100 yds. The "too big" front sight is still too big. I'm glad my wife is understanding. The scope on the .308 is broken..
Argghh.. Shh.. I see a red dot for the M4 and a 10-15 power scope for the .308...If I work it right...hehe..

100_0737.jpg  

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-24-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

very niice...good shootin there....sorry to hear about the scope...and good luck on the red dot and new scope

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"