Tannerite!!!!!!! OHHH YEA! - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Tannerite!!!!!!! OHHH YEA!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 36

I know of someone who did the drain cleaner thing in front of a fast food joint as a prank, got arrested after it took out the front plate glass window.... remember, if you are going to make an IED, do it out away from anything, and if you are going to teach the kids, please make sue they are old enough and understand the dangers and responsibility of it!

Old 01-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #52

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
There's a whole world out there I apparently know nothing about.
Same here! Apparently I need to be hanging out with better friends! Or maybe I just should have joined the USMC outta high school like I intended!

The difference between the old ball player and the new ballplayer is the old ballplayer cared about the name on the front of the jersey, the new ballplayer cares about the name on the back...

Old 01-04-2014, 06:17 PM   #53
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7091 Times on 4268 Posts
Likes Given: 8599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlass327 View Post
I know of someone who did the drain cleaner thing in front of a fast food joint as a prank, got arrested after it took out the front plate glass window.... remember, if you are going to make an IED, do it out away from anything, and if you are going to teach the kids, please make sue they are old enough and understand the dangers and responsibility of it!
My kids are grown and gone and probably have done this themselves without my knowledge. I will be teaching this to NO KIDS. My granddaughter is a bit timid and it would scare her. Anyway, if I let her watch, that would be it. Let her watch...not teach her how.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:41 PM   #54

Liked 2186 Times on 1289 Posts
Likes Given: 474

Growing up in a desert in the 70s/80s. Blowing stuff up was good clean, educational entertainment. I remember when chemistry sets came with real interesting chemicals.

Old 01-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #55
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2200 Times on 1218 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc
Growing up in a desert in the 70s/80s. Blowing stuff up was good clean, educational entertainment. I remember when chemistry sets came with real interesting chemicals.
Growing up without video games meant finding ...louder... ways to entertain ourselves.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
SSGN_Doc Likes This 
Old 01-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #56

Liked 42 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post

In that case, easy fun in your yard with the kids:

While wearing gloves, fill the bottom of an off brand 2 liter soda bottle up with about 2 inches of "the works" toilet bowl cleaner.

Loosely roll up about 6 6"x12" sheets of aluminum foil so that you can quickly shove them through the mouth of the bottle.

Cap off tightly and immediately chunk it in a safe direction. In about 2 minutes it'll blow up. No fire, but a loud enough boom to make your ears ring and bring your neighbors out on their front porch. The mess it makes isn't much either. The bottle melts together into one piece after the explosion, so all that's left to clean up are the pieces of foil in the yard.

Don't breathe in the smoke.

Eyepro is probably a good idea.

Wear gloves to clean up the mess.

Don't use the rocket shaped brand named soda bottles, the lid usually gives out before the bottle explodes and ruins the fun.
I Was a stupid kid once upon a time my and some buddies used to make those an put them in appliances on family land those things will destroy microwaves, toaster ovens, ect. But we did it on our own land and actually took precautions when doing it I remember it being a lot of fun tho.

Work Hard Play Hard

Old 01-04-2014, 10:10 PM   #57
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBizz87
I Was a stupid kid once upon a time my and some buddies used to make those an put them in appliances on family land those things will destroy microwaves, toaster ovens, ect. But we did it on our own land and actually took precautions when doing it I remember it being a lot of fun tho.
I've always wanted to cram a bunch of them into a washing machine or dryer and lay it on its door.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

Old 01-04-2014, 10:25 PM   #58

Quote:

I've always wanted to cram a bunch of them into a washing machine or dryer and lay it on its door.
It will make dust of a mailbox aswell

Work Hard Play Hard

Old 01-04-2014, 10:44 PM   #59
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBizz87
It will make dust of a mailbox aswell
Really? :gasp: I had no idea. What kind of hooligans would shove one of those into a MAILBOX?! There ought to be a law!

Oh wait... There already is.

Guess we should restrict sales of foil, soda and toilet cleaner to curb this irresponsible behavior.

Last edited by DeltaF; 01-04-2014 at 10:48 PM.
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-04-2014, 10:54 PM   #60

Quote:

Really? :gasp: I had no idea. What kind of hooligans would shove one of those into a MAILBOX?! There ought to be a law!

Oh wait... There already is.

Guess we should restrict sales of foil, soda and toilet cleaner to curb this irresponsible behavior.
Like I said stupid kid lol but it was fun once upon a time and it was our old mailbox we were throwing away no federal law breaking here

Work Hard Play Hard

texaswoodworker Likes This