Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Swing attachment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Default Swing attachment

I am looking for the front sling attachment for my new AR and have had no luck finding one. I am looking for anything and don't know where to start. Any help would be great.

I am wanting something that is bolt on. I don't have a front sight post, just the gas block with a flip up and don't know how one would even mount on the thing.

Thanks for all the help guys and gals.

I would also like to apologize to everyone for making myself sound like an idiot. It was far from intentional and I will never let it happen again. I do not want to lose any credibility that I may have with you all on this forum. Thanks again to the moderators for setting me straight and letting me know why some things happen around here.

Last edited by CaseyChadwell; 10-15-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

Rock River Arms: Sling Mounts & Adapters

TXnorton