Sw mp15 moe
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Sw mp15 moe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 02:33 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5740 Times on 2999 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Default Sw mp15 moe

saw one of these new magpul reciever stamped ar15 from smith and wesson at my lgs today. pretty nice gun over all. they dropped the ball on the bcg however. it didnt appear to be very well staked and had a non FA bolt carrier bolt wasnt stamped mpi. castle nut was staked pretty well. it is midlength using the the magpul furniture. they are asking msrp and to bring it to proper spec your well beyound the cost of a colt or bcm or one of the other milspec companies for a similar gun.

if you want the magpul label on your lower its one way of getting it. its got the magpul logo stamped on the ejection port side of the receiver kinda neat. i think its pretty cool that a hardware store has things like this in stock sitting next to a colt ar15

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #2

Liked 1019 Times on 716 Posts
Likes Given: 1016

I'll have to keep my eye open for one locally. Not buying but would like a good look.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 07-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #3

Liked 1131 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
saw one of these new magpul reciever stamped ar15 from smith and wesson at my lgs today. pretty nice gun over all. they dropped the ball on the bcg however. it didnt appear to be very well staked and had a non FA bolt carrier bolt wasnt stamped mpi. castle nut was staked pretty well. it is midlength using the the magpul furniture. they are asking msrp and to bring it to proper spec your well beyound the cost of a colt or bcm or one of the other milspec companies for a similar gun.

if you want the magpul label on your lower its one way of getting it. its got the magpul logo stamped on the ejection port side of the receiver kinda neat. i think its pretty cool that a hardware store has things like this in stock sitting next to a colt ar15
And no pics ¿

Old 07-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5740 Times on 2999 Posts
Likes Given: 380

sorry didnt have a camera at the time and my phone pics come out blurry.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...