Stripped lowers on sale!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Stripped lowers on sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Stripped lowers on sale!

For everyone that is thinking about jumping in the AR build arena, SI Defense has forged lowers on sale for $50!

This is the absolute lowest I've ever seen. I decided a few weeks ago to get in the game and jumped on a deal that Del-Ton had going on. And now SI Defense has them for on sale too.

I don't know anything about them as a company, but at $50, you almost can't go wrong.

http://shop.si-defense.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SI+AR-15+LWR-FRG

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-17-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 59 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

And I just got a great deal on a lower receiver parts kit, complete with 2-stage 4# trigger from Bill Springfield for only $119 including shipping.

Bill Springfield - www.TriggerWork.net