Streamlight C4 LED Super Tac Flashlight
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Streamlight C4 LED Super Tac Flashlight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 42 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Default Streamlight C4 LED Super Tac Flashlight

This thing is just awesome, I don't know what else to say.
No light, night time I can clearly see my sighting target that is set at 300 yards away. When I scan my 20acer field I don't just see the deer's eyes, I can see the spots on the young ones. Its bright enough I just popped a rabbit at roughly 150 yards with irons at night. I only wish my phone took good night time photos.

I have put 300 rounds down range with this light attached now and its still kicking.

For $70 I don't think one could find a better light.

I know its not small and cool looking but I got it for night time hunts and this is better than the $60 rechargeable spot light I got from wal-mart that only has a 30min batt life.

I have been playing with this light this morning and still the batt doesn't even look low.

If u want a very bright light don't worry, this is the light for night hunting or HD.

Its brighter than the headlights on my 2005 Chevy cobalt when the brights are on, but obviously cover less of an area with light.

If I can get some one with a camera that takes good pix at night I will for sure try to show this.

I just can't believe how good this light works.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-19-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 145 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 167

And you got the low power model

C4® LED, shock-proof with a 50,000 hr lifetime, is 3X brighter than a super high-flux LED
Up to 30,000 candela (peak beam intensity); 135 lumens measured system output.
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.

High power model.
C4® LED, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
3 modes:
High – 40,000 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 2.5 hours runtime
Low – 2000 candela peak beam intensity, 10 Lumens, 50 hours runtime
Strobe
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mod

http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14888.png
Retired LE, M.P., Sr. M.P. Investigator, armorer, F.B.I. Trained Rangemaster/Firearms Instructor , Presently Forensic Document Examiner for D.H.S.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:27 AM   #3

Hey. I just got a DTI ar15. Any suggestions on where I can get a good scope?

Old 10-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Nice light now someone should help this newly ar owner out I want to trick out my ar without spending a lot of the green stuff we call money

Old 10-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #5

Liked 1035 Times on 618 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm11chad
Nice light now someone should help this newly ar owner out I want to trick out my ar without spending a lot of the green stuff we call money
For quality and price check out Magpul..

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis