Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Is it still possible to buy an ar 15 for under 900$?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 651 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 391

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter

For right now, that is true. But if nothing important materializes, people who drove up the price may change their minds, and flood the secondary market. In which case, we're back to normal pricing, maybe lower.

Technically, I believe that is one of the basics of business; if you make something for which there is more demand than you can handle, you are not charging enough. I don't honestly know if that holds true in a situation like this, which is not totally normal......
Well, that's why I said "if nothing important materializes". Like a gun ban. Also, I believe the ablve applies to everybody in business, retail, wholesale, and manufacturers.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

[QUOTE="hq357"]Ive seen dpms ar15s go for 1500$ and now even ak varient rifles are selling for 1000$!!!! Will these prices be forever? Why is everything so damn expensive now??![/QUOTEk
]

5 simple letters OBAMA /Everyone is freaking out because of his A.S ban that he's pushing, sign or re-sign to NRA WE Need them Now more than ever

Newest Threads