Starting to plan for my first AR15 build - Page 13
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Starting to plan for my first AR15 build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 04:06 AM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Lol. My girl talked me into them cause when I'm away for work I can FaceTime my son

Old 04-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
iPhone's are made by Apple. That's code for overpriced POS. Get a Samsung.
Im a windows guy when it comes to computers, but Iphones reign king when it comes to phones, there is no better phone out there yet, while yes they are expensive, they are the best.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:38 AM   #123

Liked 78 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Im a windows guy when it comes to computers, but Iphones reign king when it comes to phones, there is no better phone out there yet, while yes they are expensive, they are the best.
I've had one and couldn't stand it. I also am not a fan of windows. I like Samsung because I like the Android engine on my phone. But, phones are like firearms. Everyone has their own preference!! If you're happy with it, great.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #124

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin
I love my S&W M&P-15 stripped lower, flared magwell and nicely anodized. Quality product and you'll be proud to have the rollmark. They tend to cost $20 or so more than others but worth it.
Being a flared magwell and not milspec. Would milspec work with it. I'm not sure try to look it up

Old 04-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #125

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockmania

Being a flared magwell and not milspec. Would milspec work with it. I'm not sure try to look it up
Then is the HIGHLY acclaimed Noveske Gen2 stripped lower not Milspec either, with it's flared Magwell?

I still consider the part to be Milspec with a flared Magwell is a Milspec LPK fits as it should. The flared Magwell does not affect this, it simply enhances (or grants room for error) the reload.

I'm sure S&W wouldn't make a lower that WASN'T Milspec, but that's only opinion.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 04-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #126

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Thanks Todd. I was tryn to make sure that I don't start buying and nothing fits right n tight. Thx fir the help

Old 04-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #127

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby

Send them an email, Glock!! I got a very quick response via that method on mine.
Wait till you hear this Ben. Bravo said that won't do it. What's on the line is what it is.( in my words). Unbelievable it's cool tho. I'm tryn to get some $ off now so they can keep my business but doubt it. I'm still going to order it. Then after I had fun with it for a few. Change it over

Old 04-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockmania View Post
Wait till you hear this Ben. Bravo said that won't do it. What's on the line is what it is.( in my words). Unbelievable it's cool tho. I'm tryn to get some $ off now so they can keep my business but doubt it. I'm still going to order it. Then after I had fun with it for a few. Change it over
Okay, now, before you run away upset, call a local gunsmith and ask him what he'll charge to put a low gas block on a 16" Bravo company rifle, including removing the existing front sight. I've heard of it being done for $20.00 plus the cost of the gas block.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #129

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

That's not bad at all if it is. I'm getting either way. And if I don't let the LGS change it. I'm pretty much good when it comes to my hands. Thanks for input. Going to get my stripped lower in a few

Old 04-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #130

Keep us advised!! (I would have said adviced, but I didn't want to get the grammar nazi's upset.)