Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > STAG Model 1 or Model 2?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
So I ask you about Vulcan and rejected parts.
And I told you that I've never seen EITHER. That is the difference between you and me. I don't talk about what I don't know.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #102

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
The background info you gave had nothing to do with the topic at hand.
You asked me for background, I gave it....... I asked you for the same, and your reply was that your wife has a job and you have "nothing but time and a smart phone".......

Quote:
I have a wife with a good job, all I have is time. Plus I have a smartphone with a FTF app.
You accused me of not shooting, and I told you how often I shoot and where. I asked you and get more questions. I've provided pictures of weapons I have. I asked you how many AR's you have, and we get more nothing from you.

Here is what we get from you in every thread you post in.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
Dont 90% of the triggers from most companies building AR's come from DPMS? I think I read that more than a couple times while doing some of my research but not 100% positive , I read alot of sh!t when researching
Quote:
Maybe in your sub par ARs like BM etc. DD BCM COLT LMT not so much.
A poster asks a specific question regarding where companies get their trigger parts from. He said he wasn't certain, and wanted confirmation on what he had read. He said he wasn't positive, and he admitted to reading a lot of $h!t while doing his research. All you did was give him even more.

Your reply is "MAYBE" That's it. And the reason is because as always, YOU DON'T KNOW. You then go on to tell him that the "better" companies "NOT SO MUCH."

So tell me and the rest of us. How does this poster have any more knowledge about the specific question he asked now, than he did before your MAYBE, and NOT SO MUCH answers? Instead of saying YES or NO, you run with MAYBE and NOT SO MUCH because as always, you do not know the answer. Nothing new there. So instead of telling him you simply do not know, you feed him senseless bull$h!t, and he goes away no better informed than before he asked you the question.

This is how you operate, because as I've said many times you are a complete and total fraud. What you don't know you make up, which is most everything you post in regards to AR-15 rifles, and their quality.

You have no idea who DPMS supplies triggers to, or if in fact they supply anyone. You also have zero knowledge who supplies anyone else. This is exactly what I've been saying about you all along. You cannot back up a single thing you tell people about these rifles. Every question you are asked about them, you reply with some nebulous, vague, response that leaves them less informed, and more confused than before they asked it.

This is how you operate. You go on for pages and pages trying to segregate these AR-15 brands of weapons in regards to their quality. Yet when asked a specific question in regards to the parts they contain, you cannot answer anything with definite, pertinent information.

I've continually asked you where these companies purchase their parts from. I've asked you what the quality level of these parts were. I've asked you what parts they make in house, and what parts they sublet, or buy. You cannot tell me, or anyone else the answers because as always......YOU DON'T KNOW. If you don't know, then don't say. If you followed that credo instead of feeding people the total bull$h!t that you do, you might establish yourself as less of a fraud than you in fact are. Somehow I doubt that will happen.

Last edited by billt; 02-21-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #103
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5118 Times on 2664 Posts
Likes Given: 310

This one is done.

Fighting will not be permitted. Use facts and proof of statements not insults to win the day

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread