Stag Arms Customer Service - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Stag Arms Customer Service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 02:16 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

O no i so agree yo dont even know. there is nothing wrong with stagg as far as im concerned if you want an AR you should always go with them they have been making them second if not the longest most Ar's were being made in their factories for other brands before they could get their own manufacturing in place and the only Ar's i own are stagg and they also make THE BEST south paw uppers on the planet as far as im concerned i just dont want to have to deal with an overloaded C.S. if i dont have to Picking up what im laying down.

It only hurts till the pain goes away...

Old 04-04-2011, 03:05 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy34 View Post
thats nice to know ive never had a problem with stagg but its been a few years
i was thinking instead of building an AR for my daughter and shes a south paw i would just buy one from them but if there getting to behind ill just get the parts and make the time to do it i guess
If you want stag I understand, but I purchased a superior arms receiver because they specially made it for my daughter, her name is on the receiver and the s/n is her bith date.

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 04-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynejc View Post
If you want stag I understand, but I purchased a superior arms receiver because they specially made it for my daughter, her name is on the receiver and the s/n is her bith date.
that's really cool i will have to look into that. I have 14 Ar's in many differant configurations i lucked out i bid on a storage locker and got 6 huge boxes full of AR parts about four years ago and so i learned how to build them from books and trial and error it was all good stuff i just had to take in the lowers and have them checked out by 5,o and all of them are right handed uppers and i have helped her build a predominantly left handed lower and here soon were going to get her an upper that she likes we hydrodiped the lower in a purple digital camo its weird but kinda sick im a big stagg guy myself but as long as their mill spec i dont really care about the brand

Old 04-04-2011, 08:36 AM   #14

the only lower im wondering about is that polymer one out of Arizona i wounder if it would hold up to a kids abuse

Old 04-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #15

Default Update

I emailed STAG earlier today asking when the UPS tracking number would be issued.

The following email was sent in response to my question.

"Did you place an order with us, if so do you have the order number?"

At the time of placing my order over the phone, an order number was never given. But the primary point is I spoke at great length with the person who sent me that email, last Friday. I spoke with him after noticing they had charged my credit card for the 464.00 order, but was saying the order would not ship for up to two more weeks while all items were in stock.

At the time of our conversation he told me that he would see to sending me a Tracking number on monday as soon as it was generated. So you see my frustartion with his response.

My response to his email: "David, I know you work for a busy company, but do you NOT remember talking to me Friday about the order I place last week and how the shipping date was misrepresented to me and in our conversation (and Email) on Friday I mentioned how "Upset" I was that the shipping was, as reported by yourself, up to two weeks out but my credit card HAD ALREADY BEEN CHARGED?????

I WAS NEVER GIVEN AN ORDER NUMBER But I do want a tracking number for the order you told me on Friday "WILL BE SHIPPED ON MONDAY"

I will call you again to discuss this."

I called STAG and spoke with a young lady around 11 AM EDT, told her about my frustration. She apologized and promised that she would have a supervisor call me by 12:30 pm as EVERYBODY, except her, was out for lunch.

5:21pm, still no call from a supervisor.

Is it unreasonable for me to expect to get a response and to have the order that I have been charged for be shipped?

Old 04-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #16

I just knew this would happen as I was typing the previous post.

I just received a call from a supervisor and he was VERY apologetic. He said that the customer service person I worked with messed up and they are dealing with the issue so it never happens again. Said it was an honest mistake that should not have happened. Said the shipment is out, 2 days to Louisville, so I should have it on Wednesday.

Further updates to come.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #17

Liked 1032 Times on 725 Posts
Likes Given: 1029

Sad but it's like this everywhere now. I've been on the phone two hours this afternoon trying to get some financial records straightened out. I've finally figured out to have them spell their name and give a direct phone number but that's like pulling teeth sometimes. Frustrating day, just like you Woody. Hope you get some headway tomorrow!

It seems today not only do you have to do your job but everybody else's job too. They sure ain't gonna do it.

ETA:
Ah, that sounds promising...

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Glad that worked out for you.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:47 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy34 View Post
the only lower im wondering about is that polymer one out of Arizona i wounder if it would hold up to a kids abuse
Got one that has held up to firing, not sure it will handle any abuse. Once its together, not really any way to remove the safety IMO it should be a complete lower for the price and how limited your options are with it.

Woody, glad to hear you are getting this resolved......finally

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 04-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodysKJ View Post
I just knew this would happen as I was typing the previous post.

I just received a call from a supervisor and he was VERY apologetic. He said that the customer service person I worked with messed up and they are dealing with the issue so it never happens again. Said it was an honest mistake that should not have happened. Said the shipment is out, 2 days to Louisville, so I should have it on Wednesday.

Further updates to come.
Good deal im glad that worked out