Stag Arms Customer Service
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Stag Arms Customer Service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Stag Arms Customer Service

Having an interesting issue take place. I call ed STAG on Wednesday, around 1 p.m EDT, and placed and order for three A3 Uppers and a pair of Left Handed Safety selectors. Total invoice was over $450.00, not too bad.

While on the phone I asked the sales rep if that would go out today and could he send me a tracking number he said, "No It will go out tomorrow (Thursday) and I will email you the tracking number when it is generated. UPS has come and gone for today." To which I said cool.

Thursday afternoon I call and got a different customer service dude. He said, "Our shipping is running two weeks after orders. It will go out within two weeks." I said that the guy on Wednesday told me a completely different story. He said no he didn't.

I come to find out today that they have debited my card for the $460.00+ and that i apparently have to wait the two weeks for them to get it on a truck. ALL items were in stock on Wednesday.

Anybody else been out and out lied to and had this crappy customer service from STAG?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

The best cure for that is to call and demand a credit be placed back to your card.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #3

That is the problem, i DO NOT WANT the credit. I want the parts.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #4

Just got off the phone with the guy who lied to me on Thursday. He said that my card should NOT have been charged until it is boxed and shipped. I asked if that means it has shipped, he said NO and wont today but told me it would ship on Monday.

To Be Continued........

Old 04-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodysKJ View Post
That is the problem, i DO NOT WANT the credit. I want the parts.
Are these LH parts? Did you not find them at a retailer? I have never had much luck ordering from the manufacturer.

Mon. is adequate.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #6

One A3-M4 Left hand Upper assembly, One A3-M4 Right hand Upper Assembly and one A3 (NON M4) Right hand Upper assembly, and 2 left handed safety selectors.

All were in stock

I agree, Monday is Okay.

I purchased 3 Stag Lowers from my LGS for 90.00 each, new and stripped. Catalog price is 135.00 each. Consequtive SE#'s

I wanted Stag uppers and being a south paw, I wanted ONE for me to be a Lefty. I am building a Hog Killer right now with Stags 24" bull Barrel so I need it fairly soon.

Last edited by WoodysKJ; 04-01-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Sounds cool.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1147 Times on 803 Posts
Likes Given: 1163

Hope they ship out Monday Woody. Consecutive SNs does sound cool!
US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek

Old 04-02-2011, 04:24 AM   #9

thats nice to know ive never had a problem with stagg but its been a few years
i was thinking instead of building an AR for my daughter and shes a south paw i would just buy one from them but if there getting to behind ill just get the parts and make the time to do it i guess

Old 04-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy34 View Post
thats nice to know ive never had a problem with stagg but its been a few years
i was thinking instead of building an AR for my daughter and shes a south paw i would just buy one from them but if there getting to behind ill just get the parts and make the time to do it i guess
I personally do not think there is anything wrong with STAG. I hear and have seen their guns and they appear to be of the highest quality. I think that they are suffering from their own success. This can be a good thing depending on how they learn from it. This country is full of companies who started out making a great product and grew and didn't prepare or learn as they grew...

There are literally hundreds, maybe more, companies making parts for the AR15/M16. Despite the Govt.'s budget concerns, we are fighting a couple of different wars now and our troops need the goods to do the job. Enter the subcontractor market and all the different manufactures. STAG can choose to just be another one OR they can choose to be a great on who doesn't crap on the consumer cause they have all these govt. contracts. That is the easy thing to do and that is why so many other companies find them selves in trouble.

I hope they focus on the consumer as much as our troops. hell we might ALL be troops someday.