So what is available NOW.... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > So what is available NOW....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 07:28 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark

I forgot to mention...If there is something you want and you have to wait on it, I DO NOTcollect ANY money up front. I have had a lot of positive feedback in the way I conduct Special Orders...no deposit, no prepayment, no penalty for backing out...zero risk to the consumer! Special orders usually get special pricing too. For uppers that are ready to ship right away, you can use the forum discount code "FT5" to save 5%.
Damn!
I am book marking your page for future use!!

Old 09-30-2012, 08:00 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 231 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 65

I was browsing at your site.. i drolled at some Noveske uppers.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #13

Liked 1132 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark View Post
I forgot to mention...If there is something you want and you have to wait on it, I DO NOTcollect ANY money up front. I have had a lot of positive feedback in the way I conduct Special Orders...no deposit, no prepayment, no penalty for backing out...zero risk to the consumer! Special orders usually get special pricing too. For uppers that are ready to ship right away, you can use the forum discount code "FT5" to save 5%.
You guys do a awesome job. Fast shipping , great pricing and the discount to.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpupp View Post
Do none of you have local Gunshows?

We have at least 1 a month, sometimes as many as 3 per month.

Heck, one weekend we had a gun show, a survival show, and an antique arms show at the same time..
I am in Central Washington.. Gun shows happen MAYBE twice a year....

Due to the Peoples Republic of Western Washington... Gun shows are not something that happens much... or are advertised

A true Gentleman always provides covering fire while his lady is reloading. It is only proper.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Old 10-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #15

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntbear View Post
I am in Central Washington.. Gun shows happen MAYBE twice a year....

Due to the Peoples Republic of Western Washington... Gun shows are not something that happens much... or are advertised
There is a big gun show at the Puyallup fairgrounds every second Saturday all year long.

You might want to visit this site and see if they also have one coming near you.

http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/calendar_insert.shtml

And if you do make the drive to Puyallup, Fife is right across the bridge and Sportco has black rifles and parts on the shelf, ready to buy.

http://www.sportco.com/

Old 10-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #16

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
You guys do a awesome job. Fast shipping , great pricing and the discount to.
I would have to agree. X-mark and ROG Tactical offered a great coupon, I ordered on a three day weekend, got a notice of sale, a notice that it would ship Tuesday after the Monday holiday on the saturday I ordered, and I had the parts in my hand by the end of the week.

Excellent service and great prices!!

JD

Old 10-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
There is a big gun show at the Puyallup fairgrounds every second Saturday all year long.

You might want to visit this site and see if they also have one coming near you.

http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/calendar_insert.shtml

And if you do make the drive to Puyallup, Fife is right across the bridge and Sportco has black rifles and parts on the shelf, ready to buy.

http://www.sportco.com/
With gas at 4.00 a gallon and rising, driving to Puyallup and back adds 100.00 to anything I buy. (I drive an Expedition). I can go to Wenatchee and get an Elite Operator 2 for 950.00 if I wanted a complete rifle.

I may just wait, and see what happens, hopefully the companies will get caught up and have things in stock after Obama gets booted out of office.

A true Gentleman always provides covering fire while his lady is reloading. It is only proper.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Old 10-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #18

Liked 1026 Times on 722 Posts
Likes Given: 1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntbear View Post
With gas at 4.00 a gallon and rising, driving to Puyallup and back adds 100.00 to anything I buy. (I drive an Expedition). I can go to Wenatchee and get an Elite Operator 2 for 950.00 if I wanted a complete rifle.

I may just wait, and see what happens, hopefully the companies will get caught up and have things in stock after Obama gets booted out of office.
Hope you're right!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.