Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > So what is available NOW....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default So what is available NOW....

As the title says... What quality kits/uppers/etc... are available to buy today.... not wait for 3 - 6 months, and they get to use my money until then...

I have a lower receiver wanting to be used...

A true Gentleman always provides covering fire while his lady is reloading. It is only proper.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-30-2012, 01:32 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 234 Times on 186 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Have you looked around the internet?

They're all over the place. Just depends on your budget and what type of setup you're after. Check out BCM, PSA, AIM, etc.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I have been all over the internet.. I find an upper or kit I want, and they say will be 9-16 weeks before delivery...

Not want I am looking for... I want to be able to find the upper or kit I WANT.. not what they have left over... and then buy it and have it shipped in 1 - 2 days..

A true Gentleman always provides covering fire while his lady is reloading. It is only proper.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Old 09-30-2012, 02:32 AM   #4

Liked 1126 Times on 731 Posts
Likes Given: 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntbear View Post
I have been all over the internet.. I find an upper or kit I want, and they say will be 9-16 weeks before delivery...

Not want I am looking for... I want to be able to find the upper or kit I WANT.. not what they have left over... and then buy it and have it shipped in 1 - 2 days..
Good luck.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:59 AM   #5
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I have some high quality uppers on hand and ready to ship. I have some that are a few weeks out. I also have some where I have no clue when the manufacturer will get them to me.

http://www.rogtac.com/upper-parts/complete-upper-assemblies.html

Free shipping on all orders!

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:04 AM   #6

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntbear
As the title says... What quality kits/uppers/etc... are available to buy today.... not wait for 3 - 6 months, and they get to use my money until then...

I have a lower receiver wanting to be used...
Do none of you have local Gunshows?

We have at least 1 a month, sometimes as many as 3 per month.

Heck, one weekend we had a gun show, a survival show, and an antique arms show at the same time..

Old 09-30-2012, 05:09 AM   #7

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:

Go local then, get your stuff now, pay what you'd pay if you were paying with shipping anyway, support your local small biz at the same time, it's a win/win.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:40 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5475 Times on 2861 Posts
Likes Given: 355

I just got done buipding a complete custom precision ar15 begining to end in about a month and that includes the wait on ordering a custom barrel from one of the top barrel makers in the country.

I would say start looking at some of our vendors here on ftf. I got quite a bit of the gun from them with a lot of key pieces from x-mark

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-30-2012, 05:46 AM   #9
FTF_SPONSOR.png

Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
not wait for 3 - 6 months, and they get to use my money until then...

I forgot to mention...If there is something you want and you have to wait on it, I DO NOTcollect ANY money up front. I have had a lot of positive feedback in the way I conduct Special Orders...no deposit, no prepayment, no penalty for backing out...zero risk to the consumer! Special orders usually get special pricing too. For uppers that are ready to ship right away, you can use the forum discount code "FT5" to save 5%.

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

People Like This 
Old 09-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 209 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark

I forgot to mention...If there is something you want and you have to wait on it, I DO NOTcollect ANY money up front. I have had a lot of positive feedback in the way I conduct Special Orders...no deposit, no prepayment, no penalty for backing out...zero risk to the consumer! Special orders usually get special pricing too. For uppers that are ready to ship right away, you can use the forum discount code "FT5" to save 5%.
Thumbs up!!