Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   So what is available NOW.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/so-what-available-now-73414/)

Huntbear 09-30-2012 01:00 AM

So what is available NOW....

As the title says... What quality kits/uppers/etc... are available to buy today.... not wait for 3 - 6 months, and they get to use my money until then...

I have a lower receiver wanting to be used...

sweeper22 09-30-2012 01:32 AM

Have you looked around the internet?

They're all over the place. Just depends on your budget and what type of setup you're after. Check out BCM, PSA, AIM, etc.

Huntbear 09-30-2012 02:21 AM

I have been all over the internet.. I find an upper or kit I want, and they say will be 9-16 weeks before delivery...

Not want I am looking for... I want to be able to find the upper or kit I WANT.. not what they have left over... and then buy it and have it shipped in 1 - 2 days..

purehavoc 09-30-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huntbear (Post 959060)
I have been all over the internet.. I find an upper or kit I want, and they say will be 9-16 weeks before delivery...

Not want I am looking for... I want to be able to find the upper or kit I WANT.. not what they have left over... and then buy it and have it shipped in 1 - 2 days..

Good luck.

X-mark 09-30-2012 04:59 AM

I have some high quality uppers on hand and ready to ship. I have some that are a few weeks out. I also have some where I have no clue when the manufacturer will get them to me.

http://www.rogtac.com/upper-parts/complete-upper-assemblies.html

Free shipping on all orders!

mudpupp 09-30-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huntbear
As the title says... What quality kits/uppers/etc... are available to buy today.... not wait for 3 - 6 months, and they get to use my money until then...

I have a lower receiver wanting to be used...

Do none of you have local Gunshows?

We have at least 1 a month, sometimes as many as 3 per month.

Heck, one weekend we had a gun show, a survival show, and an antique arms show at the same time..

Wiebelhaus 09-30-2012 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huntbear (Post 959060)

Go local then, get your stuff now, pay what you'd pay if you were paying with shipping anyway, support your local small biz at the same time, it's a win/win.

JonM 09-30-2012 05:40 AM

I just got done buipding a complete custom precision ar15 begining to end in about a month and that includes the wait on ordering a custom barrel from one of the top barrel makers in the country.

I would say start looking at some of our vendors here on ftf. I got quite a bit of the gun from them with a lot of key pieces from x-mark

X-mark 09-30-2012 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huntbear (Post 958986)
not wait for 3 - 6 months, and they get to use my money until then...

I forgot to mention...If there is something you want and you have to wait on it, I DO NOTcollect ANY money up front. I have had a lot of positive feedback in the way I conduct Special Orders...no deposit, no prepayment, no penalty for backing out...zero risk to the consumer! Special orders usually get special pricing too;). For uppers that are ready to ship right away, you can use the forum discount code "FT5" to save 5%.

okdonk 09-30-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-mark

I forgot to mention...If there is something you want and you have to wait on it, I DO NOTcollect ANY money up front. I have had a lot of positive feedback in the way I conduct Special Orders...no deposit, no prepayment, no penalty for backing out...zero risk to the consumer! Special orders usually get special pricing too;). For uppers that are ready to ship right away, you can use the forum discount code "FT5" to save 5%.

Thumbs up!!