Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   so....the DD ar build is finally done! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/so-dd-ar-build-finally-done-54409/)

Broke124 12-30-2011 04:20 PM

so....the DD ar build is finally done!

1 Attachment(s)
I just finished my build guys. U all were right, it wasn't that hard at all...except for that damn pivot pin detent. That thing shot out 6 times. Thank goodness I was able to find it every time. But here she is. More pics to follow. No range report yet.

Attachment 36752

"...rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." /G\

Quentin 12-30-2011 08:50 PM

Good going, Broke! Yeah most of us have put that pivot detent into low orbit a time or two!

Definitely let us know how she works out... which should be very well considering the quality of parts.

AgentTikki 12-30-2011 10:15 PM

Gratz man!

The is one fine Looking AR you have there! very very nice!
Man doesn't look like you pulled any stops.....eotech, vltor clubfoot, DD rail? Hrm...is that a LW barrel?

How's she shoot?

How do you like that sling? MS3?

and MORE PRON PLZ. get closer up...nice and personal like..... :D

Broke124 12-30-2011 10:16 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Just got back from the makeshift range my neighbors and I put together. The DD shoots like a dream! Very happy with parts selection and also happy I spent the little extra on the detailed items. Sooo here are some extra pics...

Attachment 36763

Attachment 36764

Attachment 36765

Attachment 36766

Attachment 36767

"...rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." /G\

AgentTikki 12-30-2011 10:17 PM

um......
is your rear sight....on backwards? o.O

AgentTikki 12-30-2011 10:17 PM

um.....
is your front sight on backwards? o.O

AgentTikki 12-30-2011 10:18 PM

ps ty for the pron .......oooo yeah

Broke124 12-30-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentTikki
Gratz man!

The is one fine Looking AR you have there! very very nice!
Man doesn't look like you pulled any stops.....eotech, vltor clubfoot, DD rail? Hrm...is that a LW barrel?

How's she shoot?

How do you like that sling? MS3?

and MORE PRON PLZ. get closer up...nice and personal like..... :D

Like the sling fine its the MS2. It could be a little wider for comfort purposes. Yes it is the LW barrel. Don't know what u mean by HRM, but yeah eotech, vltor, and all the goodies. DD m4v5 LW upper, Spikes lower, DD LPK, magpul accessories.

Broke124 12-30-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentTikki
um......
is your rear sight....on backwards? o.O

I thought they flip up from the front, do they not? Keep in mind this is my first AR. So hell if I know. Lol.

pagj17 12-30-2011 10:41 PM

Well usually they flip up from the rear, but it's my understanding that they're made to be fine either way.